A Bit of Background

 

Honestly, I am not a gamer. So, it's not a surprise to say that this is only my second MMO. Started Albion Online less than a month ago. Just giving it a try since this is free to play. What attracted me was the concept that I can choose my own path and be the character I choose instead of trying to be the most powerful in Albion. 

I like the idea that I do not need to chase after fame, silver or power. Albion says every character matters since the economy is player-controlled. I do not need to be a skillful PvP or PvE character. I can be a cook or a crafter, so I thought. This got me started on my journey here in Albion. I hope to note down the interesting bits of my exploration here. At least what I find to be interesting. Hopefully, it will interest you too as your read along and share my journey. 

Comments

Popular Posts